Hi all,

I think I have Kannel configured, compiled and installed correctly. I am
however unable to connect to the SMSC, when I run the bearerbox I get
the following error:

SMSC rejected login to receive, code 0x0000000d

Now I know that all my settings are correct as I have successfully sent
and received messages using another open source Java api.

I am unable to find the ability to configure the following options:
Source TON and NPI, I require these values to be 1. I noticed in all
other software that I tested this seemed to default to 0.

Many thanks,
Jarrod