Great! Thanks, I'll set that up.
Can you get the PDU count back for reporting longer OTA transmissions?
Also, can you get this count without actually performing a send, ie. go through the
process of compiling ota/counting the sms chars and saying "if you want to perform
this transmission it will use x SMS's - Proceed?"

Tvm for help.

> From: "Oded Arbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed 09/Oct/2002 18:56 GMT
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: http: sendsms always returns "Sent." even when it aint.

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890