hello,
        I'm trying to run kannel with iDEN Packet Data.
Kannel is already running in linux 7.2, but i'm not getting response when i
require kannel service from my IDEN device. Does anybody test it? or have
any idea why it is not working...
Maybe i have to set up more things in my configuration file...? (i already
set up a device-home)
Or maybe i'm missing some configurations in my iden device...? (i already
see a requirement from my IDEN device to Kannel, but there is no response)
If anybody can help me with this problem or maybe tested kannel with IDEN
packet data, i'll be very grateful of your help...

Best regards,
Garl