Hello,

had the same problem, that my installation of Kannel was working fine on
sending SMS but I had problems while receiving. My log file entries look like
the same as from Afif. It first appeard in version 1.1.6 and it is still in
Version 1.2.0. I found out that the mobile phones from Nokia (6210) does not
work in "Phase 2+", whatever that means, I don't know, but Kannel tells me in
the log files when starting up that this mode is found. I disabled this
feature (?) by editing the source code and setting  the right variable to
false and now my installation of Kannel works fine, it is still no more
probem to have it both, sending and receiving.

By the way, what do you mean with "version 1.2.1". I can't find any hint on
the Kannel web page, neither in the Download section nor on CVS ...

--
Thorben Hischke

Internext GmbH
Innovative IT-Loesungen