Hi to all,

      Sorry the error show in the 2nd bug or error is: "MAC is not correct!!! Segmentation fault"

And "fault management" also ocurred but i can't find the case!!!.. i'll try to figure it out to post all of you the steps to reproduced thid error.

If any of you have can help me with these errors iŽll be very gratefull...

Thanks,

Garl. Garl Mansilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi to all,

    I already have kannel online with wtls, i used the patch kwtls and it is runing OK.

But it has 1 or 2  bugs or maybe i'm missing some configuration, here the bugs:

1) When you link to an unknow page, you can browse to other wap page, you have to wait for almost 2 or 3 minutes to browse a different page!!!, it maybe look for various ways?!! i don't konw

2) When kwtls kannel patch is down and some users want to use it and we turn on kwtls kannel patch and it crashed!!! so if ther is a client trying to connect to kannel, i can't run kwtls kannel patch... (The error here is the same "Fault Management")

If any of you can help me with this errors or have some documentation that can help me please.... i'll be very gratefull...

Thanks in advance...

Garl.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?