Maybe the modem init string is wrong, and it does not set correctly the delivery of
+CDS notifications directly to the TE. I'm using a Siemens M20 with the default M20
init string w/o a hitch, but you might want to check your modem's user manual for the
correct init string.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.