Don't know what that means - as only one application can hold a COM port open at the
same time (not that the modem would be able to tell applications appart even if it was
possible).

> 321 = Memory location does not exist

You don't have debug logging enabled, so I'll have to guess that Kannel issued a
memory check for the modem and the configured memory location (SM unless specified
otherwise) is not available on your modem.

> 21 = RP layer cause value from the network.

Have no clue.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"...Linux, .... that could probably be ported to solar-powered calculators..."
        -- from PC Week NOS benchmark.
 Scanned and protected by Inflex and McAfee AntiVirus