-----Original Message-----
From:   Rupert Heesom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> The userguide talks about using an SMS center or a GSM phone as a
> virtual center.   I assume the cost of sending SMS's using a GSM phone
> as a virtual SMS center would be more expensive per SMS than a real SMS
> center.

Yes - the same as it would cost you to send an SMS by hand from the same mobile - as
in the agreement between you and your cellular provider. usually a connection to a
real SMSC costs less per SMS as you are expected to send a large amount of messages.

> Who would I speak to for more info on getting access to SMS centers?  My
> mobile phone provider?

yes

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

 Scanned and protected by Inflex and McAfee AntiVirus