I would suggest to download the source and compile it from scratch - this
worked fine for me (SUSE 7.3 and 8.0). Dont forget to download the latest
version of libxml and compile it before you compile kannel.

andreas

"Dirk van der Giesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
17.12.2002 15:26