On 07/01/03 the great oracle Aarno Syvänen told me:

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your quick answer.

> You can use Kannel as wap gateway for MMS. (This meaning both
> push and pull.) But Kannel is not a MMSC.

Ive recognized this after i wrote this mail. ;)

> MMSC send tokenized content to Kannel. There are some example
> mms notifications sent to the dev list.

OK thanks a lot. This is a good point to begin. I will search for
this messages when i am at work. Thanks for your quick help.

--
. / j a s o n                         Jason Brian Friedrich <jbf>
                                    jason <at> lava-lamp <dot> de