Dear all,

I have install kannel ver 1.2.1 and libxml2-2.4.3. No error appear during the
installation but, when trying to execute the bearerbox this error comes :

./bearerbox: error while loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

[1]+  Exit 127                ./bearerbox smskannelBOD.conf

Bye,
Thanks.