Hi,

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 02:11 PM, Anamika Kumari wrote:

Hi KannelUsers,

When I configure the push proxy gateway and run the test specified in
the Userguide I get the message
Pap parsing error what could be the problem.
Can you send exact error message ?

Is the example specified in the UserGuide wrong.

The configuration file is the one given gw/pushkannel.conf and the
command I am giving is
gw/bearerbox gw/pushkannel.conf
gw/smsbox gw/pushkannel.conf
gw/wapbox gw/pushkannel.conf

test/test_ppg -q [content-file] [configuration-file]

the content file is the same given in the userGuide and the
configuration file is also the same in the userguide Appendix c:

All kannel users please advice or forword all the push configuration
files or advice me as to what the problem may be.

Has anyone written a pushinitiator . How is it done what do you have to
do ?
Test_ppg is a prototype push initiator. For real one, you must create
control and content documents from your data.

Aarno