What about MO load. Did you tried to serach whats the reason for one process..

regards,
CIPHER

I sent about 100 - 150 at one time for internal testing via smpp. gateway was still up. Some messages made it to the store file but eventually were sent. You could here handphones ringing all over the office :)

Cipher Strength wrote:
How much load messages/sec you have. I have doubts on performance issues.

CIPHER

I got that too. It still works though and I haven't seen anything unusual happen to it :)

Cipher Strength wrote:

I have installed kannel on RedHat 8.0. When i start bearer box and then smsbox. Only one process of each bearerbox & smsbox is running i check this by using command ps -ax | grep bearerbox & ps -ax| grep smsbox.

Kannel version stable: 1.2.1

Why is to so. What should i do

regards,
CIPHER