Hello Nejc,

NMGLdooL> I have a problem. How to compile Kannel with mysql support for the DLR
NMGLdooL> storage.

on my Debian SID

./configure --with-mysql=/usr --enable-mysql --enable-mysql-dlr  --with-dlr=mysql
--enable-start-stop-daemon
make depend
make
make bindir=/usr/local/kannel  install

NMGLdooL> And another thing. The start up script is not working for me. Trying to
NMGLdooL> get it working a few weeks for now- no success.  If  I run the
NMGLdooL> run_kannel_box with parameters for bearerbox, the conf file can not be
NMGLdooL> found!??!

see the paths in the file first and after that start the kannel

/etc/inid.d/kannel start|stop

NMGLdooL> Testing enviroment:
NMGLdooL> Pentium class machine with Siement MC35t modem for smsc on COM1.
NMGLdooL> OS: Debian woody

NMGLdooL> Any help would be appreciated.

NMGLdooL> Thank you,

NMGLdooL> Nejc Menard
NMGLdooL> GENERA Lynx d.o.o.
NMGLdooL> Slovenia

--
Best regards,
 Georgi Bochukov                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]