Hi Stefan,good time in Munich??I would like being drinking a beer in
Marienplatz...

thank you for the link to forum.nokia,very usefull!
I think I go and test it.

Thank also to Andreas suggesting me any Siemens devices.
I had a little experience with the Siemens M50 device developing
java applications with the Siemens Developement toolkit,not free from
bugs I have to say...

> Hi Massimo,
>
> Nokia is offering a fairly unexpensive SMSC (via CIMD), MMSC ...
account
> for developer purposes, please check out:
> http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,35452,23_70,00.html#A1
> SMSC large accounts from Telcos will be a lot more expensive!
>
> Regards,
>
>      Stefan von Chossy
>

> Stefan von Chossy
Tel.: +49
> (0) 89 / 45566 140 varetis AG
> Department ZAQ, Manager of Development Projects
> Grillparzerstr. 10
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> WWW: http://www.varetis.de
> D-81675 Munich
>

>                     "Massimo
Ivaldi"

>                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                     stech.com>
cc:
>                     Sent by:                  Subject:     SMSC
directory
>                     users-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>                     .org