From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Steve Kennedy
Sent: donderdag 20 maart 2003 19:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Almost getting there

To get the AT2 driver working on DeadRat 8, I had to change the
serial port initialision such that it was similar to the AT driver
(mainly using tios.whatever |= SERIAL_FLAG | SERIAL_OTHER; rather
than &= ~SERIAL_FLAG; which might mean that something isn't being
cleared in the 1st and is in the second which is causing the port
to not work ???).

Anyway the Ericsson R320 is responding fine to the inial set-up,
but when an SMS comes in, it isn't being picked up ? Modem responds
something like "ME",1 and bearerbox just sits there ?

Anyone with any clues or a working config file ?

Steve

--
NetTek Ltd Phone/Fax +44-(0)20 7483 2455
SMS steve-pager (at) gbnet.net [body] gpg 1024D/468952DB 2001-09-19