Hi!

We have an servlet application, that sends sms requests over http (GET). How can we implement the reading of status of sms. That means if it was sent, buffered or worse and the most important failed. This must be done in order of sending the failed sms again. Maybe there is a possibility to return the dlr reports with some readable connection to sent sms (some index or something...). By the way- it there any suitable front end to this like stand alone? To read the logs and list the sent sms and dlrs...?

Best regards,

Nejc Menard
GENERA Lynx d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenia