From: Kothary, Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 July 2003 19:52
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Multiple instances of kannel WAP gateway

Hi,

I think it is possible for one machine to run multiple instances of kannel
so that it have 2 WAP gateways, but how do I make sure that run separately?
Is it simply a matter of installing kannel twice (in different locations) or
can I start one installation twice with 2 different config files?

Any help would be appreciated as I am still learning about the software.

Thanks,
Raj