From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edwin R. Poot
Sent: vrijdag 25 juli 2003 11:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PANIC in log bearerbox

Hello,

I changed the modem from a Nokia 6210 to a Wavecom Fasttrack modem (I have been using these modems many times more). But I get the following error:

2003-07-25 11:25:19 [6] PANIC: gwlib/octstr.c:1256: octstr_append_char: Assertion `ch <= UCHAR_MAX' failed.

Does anyone know what this means?

Kind regards,

Edwin Poot