From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Nil Mekki
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 9:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VERY URGENT : Mobile phone & computer connexion

Hi everybody ,

This question, I thing doesn’t have a lot to do with kannel, but may be one of you has an answer.

I am developing a pacman game (flash or java), and I would like the user to be able to play it with the mobile phone.

I explain, the game is on the screen of my computer, without keyboard, anybody who would want to play pacman, can dial à phone number with the mobile phone and play using the phones buttons.

Does anyone of you have a solution, a link or what ever can help me with that !

Thanks