Hello Kannels users,
I need urgent help. I am trying kannel on RedHat8. Every thing look fine when i test with FAKE SMSC, even push also seems to work. .The problem comes when try to use Nokia 8210 as virtual SMSC. I am not sure, whether Kannel i getting any response form the phone. There is no status message suggesting that the phone is ready to serve kannel. I guess i am missing out some thing in the SMSC or Modem configurations.
Can any one please help me to get Kannel working with Nokia 8210? I am pasting the SMSC and modem configuration that i am using below:

Regards Raj

# SMSC CONNECTIONS

group = smsc
smsc = at2
smsc-id = nokia8210
device = /dev/ttyS0
modemtype = nokiaphone
speed = 9600
connect-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
sms-center = "+91xxxxxxxxx"
validityperiod = 255
keepalive = 10
sim-buffering = true

# MODEM CONF

group = modems
id = nokiaphone
name = "Nokia Phone"
detect-string = "Nokia Mobile Phone"
need-sleep = true
keepalive-cmd = "AT+CBC;+CSQ"
enable-mms = true
speed = 9600

Television meets Accounts; Jyoti Weds Rajaram.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1