From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Rene Vellekoop
Sent: woensdag 1 oktober 2003 13:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Force WML error on HTML content

Hi,

Is there a way to show people an WML error when they try to access HTML pages through the kannel gateway?

The problem is we provide a dialin service but the call gets dropped as the phone doesn’t recognize the first page’s content type. We rather sent the user to our main page or something.

Thanks!

Rene Vellekoop

DAC Planet BV - Rotterdam - +31 (0)10 4799700

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.dac-planet.com