Title: Message
AFAIK, kannel is NOT a SMPP server. However, it acts as a client to SMPP.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Chen Nir
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 12:21 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Using Kannel in SMPP to GSM phone

Hi all,

I am new to this mailing list and I am wondering if I can use Kannel as follow:]

The setup should be able to receive msgs in SMPP 3.4 and send it out via GSM phone.

If yeh I will appreciate if you can give few tips for configuration and module use.

Thanks in advance,

Nir Chen.

Nir Chen, Interoperability program manager
R&D, Signaling group, VoIP section, Comverse LTD.
Tel / Fax: + (972) 3 645 2425, Mobile: + (972) 56 56 2425
inspire.create.express

! This mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons.