Hi,

At 18:01 31/10/2003, mario molfese wrote:
when kannel calls me back a php page which i asked it to do via the dlrurl parameter, it uses a %t time parament which is 1 hour less than the time of the machine on which kannel runs.

i.e. at 14.13.00 kannel calls my page with %t parameter equal to 14.13.00

Well, that's the same time :-)

It's probably simply giving you the UTC time, which is the real "time of the machine", and is always a better idea since there is no ambiguity. Local time is a per-user convention, and conversion between the two is pretty easy.

Jacques.

-- Interactive Media Factory SARL SMS, SMS+, IVR & WAP development and services http://www.imfeurope.com/