I've found an old post by  "Navjot Singh", in the thead at:

Now this is very interesting, however I've got some questions after reading
up on all this mysql stuff...

Navjot said:
"
You need to set 1 variable dlrmask (another is optional). You just need to
append &dlrmask=31 and send the request.
See in the dlr table and you will find one row.
"
Now for every message I send do I always have to add: &dlrmask=31  to my
message command?
Then, what does that mean exactly? what's 31? and why the command? can you
make sure any automated replies etc gets stored in the mysql database as
well?

Thanks a lot for any replies, (a little alone in this converstion)

/Jarl

"Jarlco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hmm fear maybe not a lot of people actually use mysql to store messages...
> my earlier post, details the problem... however I've now got a question in
> order to be able to work on the problem unless someone figures it out....
>
> (old message below as well)
> (using gentoo linux with kannel-cvs with mysql built in)
>
> What triggers storing of messages? Is it when you send one? Recieve one?
> have one on hold? anything in the config file(that I didn't have in
there)?
> or all of them? or none...?
>
> any ideas?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated, I've gone so far, just need to be able to
> store messages properly and my project is more than halfway :p
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Jarl
>

> "Jarlco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Got a strange problem on my hands that I can't seem to figure out...
I've