But your phone does accept 500k downloads? Does it support ESAR, then ?

Aarno

On 20.11.2003, at 23:52, Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

Igor Ivoilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have changed packet size to be 1400 on my production server
and don't see any problem for now.
I have not see javagames more than 358k till now.

Please provide me with your opinion if we such change in cvs

Igor

Robert Hassing wrote:

This means that if I want to download a file with a size
higher as 143KB the

Weirdo. I've once done a test because I needed to download Real Player
for Nokia and I managed to download 300+KB through Kannel and then it
hitted the PANIC button, so how can Robert just download 143K and me and
Igor do 300+KB ?

As something changed in the mean time, related to the packet size ? I
recall of using a clean daily cvs at the time, but it was several
monthes
ago...