Title: Message
We are using the kannel development release 1.3.1.

We are having an issue where messages are building up in the queue.  The only way to resolve the issue seems to be a restart of the bearerbox after which the messages are delivered.  Incidentally we are only having this issue with one particular carrier.  Connections to a different carrier are trouble free.

Does anyone have some advice on how we might force an automatic disconnect/reconnect in this situation?  Is there a patch we can apply that provides some additional functionality to allow this?

TIA

Andrew Darbyshire
Executive Director

B33HIVE PTY LTD
Level 1, 20 Hargrave Street
East Sydney, NSW, 2010
AUSTRALIA

www.b33hive.com

+61 2 9360 6011 (w)
+61 410 637000  (m)
+61 2 9360 5011 (f)

SMS AD to 1889922

 The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority, to be those of B33hive Pty Ltd.