Greetings,

In South Africa we have 3 Cellular networks; MTN, CellC and Vodacom.

MTN have setup a "single number" MO service (the only network providing this service).
In other words mobile users from all 3 network are able to SMS to this single number
and the SMS is delivered via my SMPP connection to Kannel and onto my application via
the sms-service. (FYI, the other 2 networks only provide MO number from their own
mobile users).

The problem is that MTN and CellC allow me to specify the from MSISDN in the reply to
the mobile user. Vodacom denies the reply and requires the from MSISDN to originate
from their own number range.

In summary

        (best viewed with a fixed font)

        [mtn]        [cellc]        [vodacom]
          |             |               |
          |             |               |
          |----<<<<-----|               |
          |                             |
          |----<<<<------------<<<<-----|

      <<kannel>>

    (application)

I can't seem to find a way to change the reply from MSISDN based on the incoming from
MSISDN...

Is this possible?

I have though about using different SMSBox's for the different providers but can't
find a way to route inside the bearer box based on the from MSISDN.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Jens