From: Peter Fagerlund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 8:53 PM
To: Navjot Singh
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: wap push terminal

On Tuesday, Mar 2, 2004, at 14:54 Europe/Stockholm, Navjot Singh wrote:
Why does a terminal needs to have support for both OTA-HTTP and OTA-WSP?
What are the added advantages of having OTA-HTTP service in terminal.

OTA_HTTP provides push over IP utilising HTTP POST from terminal and are a connection-oriented push.
se : WAP-250-PushArchOverview-20010703-a.pdf page 16 chapter 8

/peter