<addendum>

you may also get your MTA to have catch-all kind of account that can accept
every email coming it's way even if pop box doesn't exists. This method will
not force you to create pop boxes for so many numbers.

</addendum>

The solution dependes upon your business use-case.

>>> print("Your message has been Emailed to ");
>>> print ("$madd");
>>> ?>

>>> Put this in the Services section of your conf file
>>>
>>> # SMS SERVICE
>>> group = sms-service
>>> keyword = mail
>>> get-url = "http://topup.ie/mail.PHP?mpn=%p&madd=%s&text=%r";