On 10.5.2004, at 15:59, Peter Beckman wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Aarno Syvänen wrote:

That because there is a bug in test_ppg (or test_ppg and ppg does not
have same bug anymore). Will fix it. Generally speaking, PPG is sending a
xml document, so editing this should be simpler.

Ah ha! Oh well. Is there anywhere that might have been documented? Is
there a bug tracking tool that you use?

Documented it now with mantis

Though ringtones you really should send through sms push. There is a
specific sms for them.

Now that I know the UDH string, links on google are a bit easier to find:
http://www.nowsms.com/framer.htm?http://www.nowsms.com/discus/ messages/132/518.html

Aarno -- I've noticed that your responses, while helpful, include
suggestions like "You can find it documented somewhere." Since you know
your wireless stuff better than anyone here, posting even a single URL to
get someone pointed in the right direction would probably be enormously
helpful! Just a suggestion.

Yes, I admit you caught me :(

Aarno