On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 09:11:38AM +0800, John Vincent Mombay wrote:

> There is no problem at this point, they can send without any problem.
> But whenever I add a code that would save theses data (sender name,
> sender number, message, receiver name and receiver number) into the
> database, it doesn't work anymore.  I can't seem to find the problem,
> and even my codes are correct since it saves into the database but those
> messages are never sent.
>
> I used curl, wget and even redirect it directly through a PHP (header
> function) and javascript (window.open function).

I do the same thing, only using perl, not php.
It works fine - can you see that kannel's sendsms is called ?
Turn on access logs and check them?
Your script logs / php logging does it do the curl/wget/redirect alright?
Could some of the parameters not be passed forward incorrectly?

from my script:

# should really use LWP not wget
sub getURL {
   my $url = shift;
   return `wget "$url" -o /tmp/wget.log -O -`;
}

later:

    # log message sending details to mysql dbase
    executeSQL $sqlInsert;

    # send sms message, check server response
    my $response = getURL $urltosend;