From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Joe Job
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PPG

Hi

Can someone please explain to me where a PPG is needed and what its role is
in Wap PUSH (SI/SL)? We can quite succesfully (well too our local networks)
send WAP PUSH SI/SL msgs via a PHP script we have written internally. This
script tokenises the SI or SL XML and sends an sms via smsbox.

Joe

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?