Hi all !

I'm trying to send sms since the http interface but it
does not work out !
It always return me the message : "Unkown request"
in the Browser

and I got this in the Smsbox:

DEBUG: HTTP: Creating HTTPClient for `127.0.0.1'.
INFO: smsbox: Got HTTP request </cgi-bin/sendsms> from
<127.0.0.1>
DEBUG: Status: 404 Answer: <Unknown request.>
DEBUG: HTTP: Resetting HTTPClient for `127.0.0.1'.

I type this url

http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=foo&password=bar&to=331556&text=Hello+world

and my send sms cong is :
group = sendsms-user
username = foo
password = bar
name = MyService
user-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
user-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
max-messages = 1

I'd be grateful if someone help me debugging this

Thanks in advance

                                   Jo

PS: I put the file sendsms in my cgi-bin directory !!!

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour
dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com