Olivier Dormond wrote:

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 07:52:06PM +0100, Stefan Schlesinger wrote:

I just need my own SMSC to test our company's
software - a SMSC client application.

Here is a small python server I wrote to emulate an SMSC speaking the EMI2
protocol. I've used it to build a complete sms chain in order to test our
sms processing software.

It's rather minimal but I think it might be usefull. By tweaking the code
you can get it to answer both positive and negative acknowledgment and even
DLR messages. Some knowledge of the EMI/UCP protocol is highly recommended.

Hello Olivier,

thanks for your response, but thats actually not that what I was searching for.
My idea of setting up my own SMSC was to get the possibilities for testing our
implementation of all common SMSC protocolls; like SMPP, CIMD2, UCP, etc. etc..

So is this possible by using Kannel? Does Kannel completely support these protocols?
If not, maybe anyone knows another SMSC software which does so.

regards, Stefan.