Hey users,

Having a little problem with Kannel. I recently switched from using Kannel 1.2.0 to a copy taken by CVS in early October.

It would seem that when I receive an inbound MO message from my SMSC it's not being passed to the sms box.

I see the message arrive in the bearerbox debugging. However, the smsbox debugging remains idle. My get-url for the service is not being called either.

Had a look through old posts and couldn't find a solution.

The configuration works fine on the older version but not on the CVS release. What's changed? Is there a new configuration option I'm not setting?

Configurations below:

Bearerbox:

group = core
admin-port = 14000