Hi Srinivas,
Thank you for the reply,
the problem is not with the max-messages and concatenation=true, as they
are already set. the problem lies in the SMSC i use, as the sms takes
the plain text as 160 chars and if we need to send more msgs then the
more msgs to send parameter is to be set, but somehow in kannel for the
long msg the esm_class is set to 43, which for a single msg it is just
3.