Hi,

I would like to implement the following scenario using kannel:

    The gsm operator gave us access to 2 SMSC (through SMPP):
        1 - we can send and receive only "pure" SMS through this SMSC
        2 - we can send WAP Push messages using SMS bearer through this SMSC

    We would like to use the same sendsms-user to send both regular SMS through
the first SMSC and also WAP Push through the second SMSC.
    Do i have to set up two different sendsms-user and set the default-smsc to
one or other SMSC or is there a more elegant way to achieve this.

Thanks, Catalin