**>Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:56:36 +0200
**>From: Fyodor Makarenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
**>To: users@kannel.org
**>Subject: kannel deivery reports
**>
**>Hi,
**>
**>Could somebody explain me how to write this dlr.php script for a kannel
**>delivery reports
**>mentioned in users guide chapter 9 (SMS Delivery Reports)? Especially I
**>mean a line:
**>
**>dlr-url=http://www.xyz.com/cgi/dlr.php?type=%d
**>
**>What exactly should do this script? and how we can store delivery
**>reports/status of the sms message in a MySQL database?
**>As I understand there is no message ID variable.  How we can be sure
**>that some delivery report/status belong to certain SMS message?
**>Could someone provide me an example how to write this script and section
**>from your config file how to configure delivery reports in a
**>proper way?

Look in the users mailing list archive.  Search for the title
"dlr-url and dlr-mask".  I just wrote a long posting about
the DLR handling.

**>Also there is an additional question: is it possible to configure
**>delivery reports for a SMS center configured for GSM phone (smsc = at)?

It's not problem.  But, the operator might not provide you with
all the DLRs you requested.  I've found that most will return
type 1 (success) or type 2 (failure) but will charge you an
SMS for the DLR.

See ya...

d.c.