Oscar,

As far as I know, that's not possible "out of the box".

In such setup, bearerbox will always try to use the first available
link, so the second one will only get some hits when the server is
under high load or when the first link goes down.

I would name that "failover", not "load balancing". It may fit your
needs, but don't expect the load to be balanced through your available
connections: First one will get most of it,

I have a somewhat similar setup (with 2 receiver links and 2 sender
links) and out of 1000 messages, just a few of them (less than 10
usually) got into the secondary links (except when the first one goes
down, of course).

Hope it helps,

--
Alejandro Guerrieri