Dear Arno,

Thank You for the quck reply.
I have to confess that I don't try this connection on the Kannel gateway, just on my GSM operator's WAP gateway. (t-mobile)
I think I came over the GPRS part of the connection,  I can send UDP packeges and I receive answer packages like this.
(UDP layer parts removed in this example, it is just the user data. )
send: 0A 00 01 32  (try to connect anyhow on WTP)
rec:   9C 80 01 19 00
rec:   9C 80 01 19 00
This package comes from time to time, I think I should ACK it, but don't know how. (Tried to compose ACK message, but not succeeded.)
What would be a general form of connecting to the gateway and send a "get URL" ?

Best Regards
   Robert

>Try first with dial-up link (CSD). GPRS has problems of its own
>
>Aarno
>
>On 11.1.2004, at 12:10, Rozsahegyi Robert wrote:

Howdy List Members !

I would like to connect to a WAP gateway through GPRS, and fetch a

simple wap page. (The UDP level of the stack is working now.)

I read through the standards about WTP and WSP, but however an example

would be very helpful.

Does anyone have an example (eg. a package dump) about the followings ?

- WTP/WSP connecting to the WAP gateway (on 9201)

- WTP/WSP asking for a simple page (eg. http://checkip.dyndns.org/)

Thank for everyone who can help.

  Robert