On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Matthew Hixson wrote:

I need the message_id that I see in bearerbox.log. I don't know whether Kannel or the SMSC generates this number. We need it because we will be comparing it to logs generated by the carrier's system for billing purposes and their logs include those same message_ids. I wish I could just make up my own message ids, but I can't.

The remote SMSC generates the message_id in the submit_sm_resp PDU.

Beckman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             http://www.purplecow.com/