How stupid of me, I actually trusted what customer said (that their
other services delivers some info in some field so that 6600 shows some
extra title in wap push).. Finally I came to my senses and checked what
customer claimed, and there it was: "Unknown" in all their wap pushes.

I'm sorry about this unnessesary load I have generated here, special
thanks and appologies to Jonathan and Aarno for Your help and time I
wasted with this bs.

:)Marko