You'll get in a lot of trouble regarding performance if you do that:
Your DLR table will grow and grow and unless you provide means of
rotating/backup the data to another table, you'll be doing searches on
an eternally growing data set, resulting in performance degradation.

There's no problem if you handle a couple hundred messages a day, but
if you'r dealing with a couple _hundred thousand_ a day, things start
to slow down very fast! :)

Anyway, I recommend you to make some indexes for the fields Kannel
will use for searching when doing the updates. That should get you
going faster, keep in mind that each message you deliver will generate
at least 2 or 3 hits to the database, so keep it small and simple.

Regards,

--
Alejandro Guerrieri
Magicom