From: Theo Vassiliadis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Yasser Sultan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Kannel.conf
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:20:14 +0300

You should write your own config files. The files you mentioned in the
gw directory are just a few examples. Consult the documentation and
create a new config file, name it as you wish (no matter if it
kannel.conf or mykannel.conf or whatever), place it in any directory
and just declare its presence when you run kannel modules:
eg. bearerbox kannel.conf or smsbox -v 1 /path/to/kannel.conf

On 4/21/05, Yasser Sultan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When we install kanel than where is the kannel.conf file placed ?
>
> in the gw directory there is a smskannel.conf and a wapkannel.conf file
> but no kannel.conf file ?
<snip>

--
Labor and Joy