To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 12:30 PM
Subject: re send SMS

Hello All,

           I've been having some troubles with the throttling feature
(it does not seem to work, do I need a patch or something?? Running
kannel.1.4.0..) so at one point one SMPP connection starts sending over
the "Message Queue Full" , and kannel seems to keep trying and trying
and trying to resend the SMS rendering that connection useless. Is there
a way to tell Kannel to give up on that SMS after a certain time? Can
anyone please help me with the throttling feature? Has anyone had any
luck using it??

Thank you!

Alejandro