From: Aarno Syvänen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Yasser Sultan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: "Simulate" WAP Gateway [again]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:57:40 +0200

That is more like a problem of GPRS, because wap gw is a part of GGSN.
CSD would usually work, and is not much slower either (strange but  true).

Aarno

On 25.4.2005, at 15:00, Yasser Sultan wrote:

Yes , you are right it won't be a simulation than ..

I have a GPRS enabled phone in which for WAP I use the WAP gateway address provided by my cellular provider, so if I change this address to the address of my gateway than I suppose I will be able to showing the working of kannel on a mobile phone ? (Please correct me If I am wrong)

But do mobile operators allow connections to gateways others than theirs ?

Thanks
Yasser