NZ wrote:
To be more precise, I want to send SMS longer than 160 chars in _/ONE/_ http request. Is it possible to do that ?

Not sure what you are trying to say here, but that is perfectly possible and indeed the the way it happens - if you are talking about the HTTP connection from client software -> Kannel. Kannel splits the message up if it doesn't fit in one sms (as you have clearly noticed).

Of course, you need to remember that when you are sending binary sms, the UDH takes up some space and you have to fit everything to 140 bytes. (If my memory servers me right.)

So to me it seems that you need send less information in one go if you want to send only one sms.