From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <devel@kannel.org>; <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: Aliases for sms-service is working

Seems there is a problem with the aliases directive.

Aliases are completely ignored in current kannnel cvs 1.4.0 and requests
are directed to the default keyword.
Included is a patch for kannel 1.4.0 that fixes the problem.
Could this be included/fixed in current cvs of kannel ?

Thnx,

Best regards,

--
Tom De Wispelaere