Hi all!
I'm using kannel 1.4.0 on my Red Hat 9.0 box. I've got   SMPP 3.4 connections
to 2 different Russian GSM operators. Operator A uses UDH to mark long
messages, so we can use %u parameter to distinguish long SMSs. Operator B uses
sar_* (sar_msg_ref_num, sar_total_segments, sar_segment_seqnum) variables to
mark long messages. So we're experiencing problems to concatenate messages
coming from operator B, because we cant find any escape code that could be set
at sms-service group and be passed to our application.
Is there any way for our application to distinguish long SMSs with sar_*
parameters?
thanks in advance